Monday 3 October 2016

The Long & Lonely Weekend.

03/10/2016 


It's been the best and the worst this weekend,

For the best part I was alone and for the worst part, I was alone with just my compardrey, Mr Van Morrison and his new album "Let It Ryme" and whilst being alone is not a pleasant feeling, being alone with Van Morrison is not a bad place to be. It was a hell of a weekend, just Peter Hulbert & Van Morrison accompanied with his band. At this stage I would notmally put some tracks on from youtube but you know what, you can go and find them yourself because I bought the album and if you appreciate music, then you will appreciate and value the time searching for the album.

I have a busy week ahead with visitors coming in from all over the area, thankfully not all on the same day and same locations but never the less, it will keep me thinking ahead and positive through the week and now that I have the new Van Morrison album, it's a pleasure to take to the car and enjoy the moment in the mood to sing alone and enjoy the change in scenery. For those who wonder where Im going, keep wondering as it's none of your business.

I enjoyed the weekend of activity in Malaysia and who is going to win I hear you ask.......and who gives a damn I hear you say. Well, I care and my money is on a German whose parents are from Finland..!!

The Paris Motor Show got off to a good start I hear and many new products on offer with much emphasis on the enviroment and comfort which are important points in 2016, Land Rover offer the "All New Land Rover Discovery" and MG announce they are shifting production to China, perhaps there is some logic but who knows..

The funny thing about being alone is it removes all of the BS from my head and allows my thoughts to flow and provides an access to my memories which refelcts much of whats going on in my life today. I have many good friends who are truly the best of the best and some people who tell me they are the best and want me to agree but sadly there is a reason they want me to agree, it's because they know that they are the two faces back stabbber from Hell and they realise that I know it.

As I write these few short lines I am starting to release some of the tension beating inside my head and as I have my headphones on to the sound of my music and latest purchase from Mr Morrison I have decided to relent a little and let you enjoy some of the 3 hours of pure quality from the master of balad music and movie song tracks and wish you all as much enjoyment from this album as I got.



Enjoy & God Bless All Music Fans..!!


www.peterhulbert.club