Sunday 9 October 2016

In The Face Of Adversity, We Find Out Who Our True Friends Are.

9th October 2016 

 


I have fed mouths that have talked shit about me.

I’ve wiped tears off the faces of people who caused mine.

I have picked up people that have tried to knock me down.

I’ve done favours for people that do nothing for me.

I have been there for people that have not been there for me, Crazy Maybe…..But I will not lose myself in the hatred of others.
I continue to be me because, I am who I am and it is my nature. Life isn’t easy but even through all the Bullshit….. I will still be here, being me. I will not change to suit their Ego or self esteme, for I am better than they are for being me. 

What they once had, they have now lost, what they may be rewarded by has been removed and what future they though they had destroyed as I will endevour to come back in some form or another and bite them back from who knows where.

Today, I am left with my faith and confidence in myself that I always set out to do the right thing for all and that even a broken castle can be repaired with new tools, new materials and totally new team in the knowing the mistakes of the past will not be repeated as we have the benefit & wisdom of the knowledge gained.

I will leave you with the words to which I always gain such strength of charecter from:



The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Was yours.
The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Was yours and yours and yours.
A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause.
For the peace of my years
In the long green grass
Will be yours and yours and yours.