Thursday 28 April 2016

Having a Style Council Day


5th May 2016

Today (Thursday) was a very warm and pleasant day in God's own country and as such I took the time to drive out over to Derbyshire and enjoy some time at Monsal Dale and of course I was tempted to have a beer at the pub. I took a few snaps to show the view down the valley to the river and foot bridge to which is such a pleasant view from the top of the hill and ridge. I hope you enjoy the changes of the light as the sun passed over.






























Having a Paul Weller Night



30th April 2016

It's been about as weird a day as one can expect today, we were told yesterday how the weather was going to start and warm up today for a slightly better weekend but hey ho, it snowed, hailed, it rained and for a brief moment, the sun poked it's head out as if to mock us all from behind a cloud.

My local football team Sheffield Wednesday made a good day today by beating Cardiff to a 3-0 win, it feels especialy good as I have a major distaste for the City of Cardiff.

It's 7.15pm and I have juust ordered a take away meal in which to enjoy with a beer while Ant & Dec comes on at 8.00. Its been quite a day for Motor Sport today as the Russian GP was having it's qualifying session and for those who have to watch it on the highlights session later, I would say what the result is.

It's the long weekend for us in the UK as we have a bank holiday on Monday, we celebrate May day for some reason although I have no idea why, there is probably some super reason for the banks closing on Monday but for now the reason escapes me.

Anyway, my beer is getting warm and my music is on loud and Im enjoying a bit of style council while I wait for my ruby murry to arrive. TTFN and see you later.

No comments: