Friday 1 April 2016

Laughter on a train






I wanted to start this week on a positive, so I provided this video of which is available on Youtube in order show that a positive attitude and open outlook to life is always a great platform to view the world in a comedial way, this vidoe shows that we can all laugh at nothing and that laugher is so infectious and as laughter is good forus all, then its such a great medicine.
I started my week on a negative as I have come to the conclusion that my past has to change and my future is all new and the people who treated me so badly for so long need to get away from my line of vision and if they believe that this is the way to treat people, then my suggestion is go out into the world and find someone who likes being treated that way. "It's not for me". The week has gone quite slowly so far but when you are waiting for something, it does go slowly for some weird reason. However, this week has brought the UK some weird weather to cope with, we had Summer at the weekend, spring on Monday and today (Wednesday) we have had snow showers and heavy rain, so who knows if winter has gone yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment