Tuesday 19 April 2016

Paul Weller - Broken Stones



20th April 2016 

I started out today tired and went through the normal routine of crawling out of bed, preparing myself to greet the world but when I drew back the curtains I was in for such a surprise, there was a huge yellow ball in the sky like yesterday and it was so hot. "Has sumer finally arrive.........I fear not !!. The weather forcast for the weekend is a swift return to winter with the air blowing down from the artic circle but we must remain positive for now as the weather is truly like a hot summer day in the UK and even if it is just a short period of joy, it brings a blessing of normality and pleasure to so many and provides a platform of positivity to look forward with an air of optimism that we may get more warm das that cold for a while. In light of this I want to share a little bit of positivity with you and provide you with a gift of pleasure from my collection of music heros to open your mind and place a picture of how todays focus should be greated.


No comments: