Wednesday 8 July 2015

A few kind words of wisdom

08.07.2015


A Few Kind Words from Peter Hulbert





There's too many of us crying
Sister, Brother, Friend & Other
There's far too many of us dying
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some loving here today.

We don't need to escalate
You see that war is not the answer,
For only love can conquer all the hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some loving here today.

Don't punish me with your brutality
Talk to me, so you can see what's going on,
Don’t banish me with your mentality
Lets remain together for our sanity.


Everybody thinks we're so wrong together
Oh, but who are they to judge us forever
Oh, you know we've got to find a way
To bring some understanding here today





#peterhulbert

1 comment:

  1. I was looking through Google & Facebook today and found an old friend of mine Peter Hulbert and got kind of engrossed in viewing his photos and reading some of the jokes surrounding those stories, it not only stimulated my thoughts in a positive way but also brought such a smile to my face. I have known Peter Hulbert for some considerable time and have noticed that throughout his daily ordeal and routine, he is always laughing for whatever reason, he has a great ability to find the humour and positive in whatever he does. He’s quite a character to know and never stops until he has succeeded at whatever I have seen him done.

    ReplyDelete