Thursday 25 June 2015

My Reflection Of The Seasonal Changes. Peter Hulbert

25.06.2015






Autumn blew it's leaves at me and I stopped and stared through a naked tree, Threatening winter as I walked by and surrounded by an air of silence broken only by the sound of my beating heart.

Summer always goes so quick and barely even stopping un- like my thoughts which pause only to hear the voice of sanity. I dip and spin and change so fast that I simply have to wonder “will I last”.

Through the windows of the train I see the wonderful land in which we reign
I caught a glimpse of a paper cup and reflected on my life as though it could all simply be spilled.

Hanging small in a pale blue sky and wondering as I pass along the track why was it I.
Never knowing which way's up and only knowing there is no more down, who do I trust that won’t lie.

Looking up and beyond the clouds and what's to be found, is there a space in heaven that’s not here on the ground, I have to wonder “will I always be around”.

I sit and think of all the magic moments that we'd spent and I just can't let you go from me.    I didn't mean to hurt you but in the end result I know you didn’t really care.
I am wishing for a star to follow where we are, and I'm praying for a dream to follow where we'll be and I'm praying for a rainbow to find our pot of gold but I know deep in my heart that it will all end so cold.