Monday 15 June 2015

15.06.2015

Today was my Birthday and I was celebrating 35 years of being 21.

The people to whom I care about most all did the normal things like buy me a card, drink blur de blur de blur but for some reason I wanted the planet to stop revolving and let me get off. However, that's not going to happen this year so here is what I did instead.

I woke up....... grumpy !!. I got ready and after a few hours of catch up etc, I gathered my thoughts and eventually "Eureka" I decided to jump in the car and go to Meadowhall and visit my favorite Thai Restaurant in Medowhall. I say that cos it's the only one I know in Meadowhall and if I said my fave of all time, that would be a lie as I know others that are better. However, according to the rules it was "Peter Hulbert" birthday and one has to put on the show.

I did get 10 mins of Peter Hulbert time though afterwards by the river where I took a short video to show the new Salmon & Eel ladder to let nature carry on up the river. Below is a short example of what can be achieved if the council allows some common sense. The river now allows both Salmon & Eels to migrate back up stream or down stream to mate and do their thing. It also allows for Brown Trout to join in the fun and also become sea trout when the mood takes them.


Im not too good with the video bit on my phone but you get the idea in the end. What I did do is put a second video on here without the finger bit in the way and it's much shorter to stop the bordem factor creeping in.   


No comments:

Post a Comment