Wednesday 13 May 2015

Peter Hulbert 5


7th June 2015

Occasionally I see a picture of something to which my brain engages quicker than my brain cells can react and I just have to say what comes into my mind. In this instance what came into Peter Hulbert and his brain was "Wide Eyed & Legless" which was a song from the time when music was always done live.

I can't help thinking if this girl actually was aware of what the sign said before she was placed upon it to take what can only be said as an appropriate pose.

Click the link below and you will see the picture to which I mention. It's not really offensive, more a case of just plain naive or funny. I have my own views of the picture and if I were to be honest, I would say it's staged but hey ho, I have been wrong before and no doubt will be wrong in the future.

   
suggestive lol




#peterhulbert

No comments:

Post a Comment