Wednesday 13 May 2015

Peter Hulbert 3

13/05/2015

Hi everyone,

The sun is up and I don't wish to waste it sat here writing and as such I thought I would point you toward our Twitter site where you will find some new stuff and some old but all designed to provide your day with a little fun and light hearten laughter.


Hop you enjoy.


#peterhulbert


https://twitter.com/peterhulbert195

It's the 8th June today and for some reason very little worthwhile has happened since I last wrote some blurb on my blog. However, I thought I would at least post something to remind you all that Im not dead...................Yet !!.

I will be updating my Google + account with some pictures and comments later so I suggest if you enjoy a trip round Yorkshire as seen through the eyes of Peter Hulbert, I would urge you to check out the Peter Hulbert Google + site.

Over tha last few days, I have been celebrating my birthday to which I went to Matlock Bath which is a small spa town close to me and I went there with my daughter to enjoy the local sights to which the Victorians kindly build arrount the town in which to share with all the visitors who go to Matlock. In the course of the day, we visited the Cavern at the top of The Hight's of Abraham to which we scaled the hillside via the cablecar wich takes about 7-8 mins to reach the top and takes the strain out of what must be 30-40 mins hard work walking up such a hill to absorbe the wonderfull views that captivate your thought process with such spelnder.





No comments:

Post a Comment