Wednesday 13 May 2015

Peter Hulbert 4

8th June 2015.

I often receive photographs and blurb all addressed to myself Peter Hulbert to which I almost always discard. However, in this instance the pictures were so good that I just felt it appropriate to share the quality of such art with you all and explain that whilst these pictures have no Peter Hulbert copyright attached etc due to the owner being someone else. They were of such a high standard and told a story within the story that I felt you would all enjoy the moment as I did.

In order to view the wonderful pictures, just click the link below and please enjoy the total quality of images to which I can only ever imagine must have took the patience of somone far better than I to be able to capture such quality on a camera.


ANIMAL


Copyright Peter Hulbert 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment