Wednesday 16 March 2016

St Patrick's Day 2016

St Patrick's Day 2016.

It took a whole year to come around and a wait well worth the time. As all of my friends and family know, St Patrick's day is the day when I meet up with all of my friends and family from far and wide for a whole day of madness.


Tomorrow will start early for me as I have an early start with Mr Guinness in Huddersfield at 08.00am, then a quick dash over to the warehouse at Holmfirth to spend an hour in the office and share a wee dram of Jameson's with the staff before a quick dash to the boys from across the Irish Sea for the rest of the day.

Im always excited about the days with my mates from across the water, but as Im with them as aposed to them with me, it's going to be even more special. Strangely, good friend Brendan will be meeting me at the airport when I arrive, I hope he is able to walk and drive.......

It's a happy time and fun time but for me a very special time to be around my family and friends. St Patrick is always an good excuse to have a knees up and on occasions a fall down with my close family and friends. Dublin is always a special place in my heart but on a day such as tomorrow, it goes an extra mile to remind me of the old days.

For all of my friends who are lucky enough to be accepted on Facebook as a follower, I will of course be posting some pictures and video of the day with Guinness and the dance we are booked to be a guest at. For those who do not gain access to my Facebook followers, you can always send me a request and who know's, I may even accept you.

Please have a great day wherever you will be on St Patricks day and if you are in Dublin, who know's, we may even see each other. Im at the Guinness event in town, I don't have the addressas my friend Brendan is collecting me but I susspect it's a big white tent in town.


17th March was a great night out, as expected. Here are some of the video's from the Gig in Dublin to which much of it is still a blur.













 This was where the Gig was in the heart of Dublin. Many people were outside sat on the grass as it was so nice outside but inside it was tightly packed out with many party goers.