Tuesday 15 March 2016

Spring 2016

Spring 2016

Spring is normally such a busy period for myself as photography is a pastime and passion and the colours provided by mother nature are simply stunning and the best affect to which nature offers a gift that free is the gift of blue skies. There is no reason to use creativity to turn white skies to blue and this makes life just that bit less stressful.

Whilst I have been spending a lot of time in Huddersfield since the start of the new year, and to those who know why, the secret will be launched later in the year but for now we need to keep drawing the fire at the old target to keep the nosey thinking they know whats happening.

I do have a slight moan to offer my friends today but with a happy ending. I had some problems with my computer last week and typically I packed it up and took it to PC world. They kept it a week and then called me on Saturday and asked me to call in. I visited the store and they explained that they were working hard on repairing the computer and that it should be done by Sunday, but that they had worked every day tirelessly on fixing the problem. I could not make it on Sunday as I was at the warehouse on Holmfirth and as such called in Monday to meet a different member of staff. This person told me a totally different story and I was horrified. He told me the hard drive was broken beyond repair and it would cost the following to repair:

  1. £50.00 to send computer to Acer
  2. £100 to install new hard drive
  3. £30.00 to re-install windows 10
Total cost £180. I said I would rather get a new PC. When I returned home, I did a quick internet search and found a local chap who works from home fixing computers and his name was Mr Brian Knott and he runs a very simple service of collect, repair and return to customer called Compucrisis and true to his word, he called, collected it and 2 hours later rang me to say it was completed and working fine. The cost was £39.00 and my computer was returned the next day. I want to say to you all that the Big Guy's (PC World) told me a story that was totally false and this simple honest busines man was instant, reliable and 100% honest. It is so nice and so refreshing today to meet someone truly honest in a world full of crooks. Well done Brian and thank you. I wish to share my story of this wonderful service that can be found at www.compucrisis.co.uk with you all as a way of thanks.

I will be back at the office for the week and quite busy in the process but if the weather holds up, I will be taking some pictures and offering some updates to the blog for you all and hopefully share some pictures and views of nature at it's finest from West Yorkshire and the colours it has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment